Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 11

Today was hot. Probably the hottest day since we've been here. Even the sloths were extra lazy today. We combated the heat with some nice cool drinks in Cahuita in the late afternoon. But of course, we still performed all our daily duties. 

During nursery time today, Mike took out Ubu and his room mates Sherlock and Yodo were taken out by Peter and I. They are all such sweethearts :)


While the sloths don't really have much of an odor, every once in a while some of them do need baths. These cuties got bathed by visiting vet techs - sedated first ;)



Now we're gonna act sloth-like and relax before an early night. Aside from acting like a sloth, I guess you know when you've been around them for a while when things even start looking like them....


2 comments:

  1. I totally see the cloud sloth. Apparently I've been reading too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed Mike wearing his bandana in most pics - on a sun destination trip years ago my brother did the same thing and came back looking like he was down a quart. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete